INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our website is hosted by Shopify. When you purchase something from our online store, we collect the personal information you give to us such as your name, email, and address.
Our online Maison Seal on our homepage is owned by Richemont North America, Inc. The Seal shall collect standard anonymous user and behavioral data using Google Analytics such as but not limited to the following below (this analytical information will be shared with Richemont):
• Number of users in a defined timeframe
• Number of sessions
• Number of sessions per user
• Avg Session Duration
• New Visitors vs Returning Visitors
• Demographics of Audience
• Used system of Audience
• Operating System
• Service Provider
• Audience Behavior
• User Flow
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- Shopify collects your name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to provide our merchants with the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- If you opt into Shopify Pay, we store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. We additionally use this information to help customize and improve your experience when you visit a merchant store by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In aggregate, we will use your Personal Information to improve our website and customer service while studying how users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our merchants with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here.
We also may disclose your Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
EUROPEAN POLICY RIGHTS
Please note, at this time we only ship within the USA. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
To protect your Personal Information, we take precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
For more information or if you have questions or comments, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated December 8, 2020